Our vital work is regularly featured in the media. Please see below for some of our recent coverage.
If you'd like to contact the School Food Matters media team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Press and Communications Manager, Laurel Ives and Founder/CEO, Stephanie Slater will be happy to provide a comment.
- The Guardian - School Food Matters delivers millionth Breakfast Box 30 March 2021
- The Guardian - Unicef to feed hungry children in UK for first time in 70-year history 16 December 2020
- Daily Mail - UN aid agency Unicef will help feed BRITISH children for the first time in its history as officials liken Covid's impact on youngsters to that of WWII 16 December 2020
- Sky News - COVID-19: For the first time in its history UNICEF will help feed children in the UK 16 December 2020
- The Guardian - 'One meal a day': how pandemic hit families before Unicef's aid 18 December 2020
- The Sun - 'Marcus Rashford backs Unicef after it steps in to feed 15,000 British kids over Christmas' November 2020
- The Independent - 'Around three in 10 school-aged children are on free school meals, research claims' October 2020
- The Guardian - 'Free School Dinners led to fall in childhood obesity rates' March 2020
- Women in the Food Industry - An interview with Stephanie Slater January 2020