We provide fully funded food education programmes to schools. Our experience delivering these programmes informs and strengthens our campaigns, bringing the voices of children, parents and teachers to government policy.
Here's an idea of how your donation will help:
- £10 provides the ingredients for a hands-on cooking class for 30 children
- £50 covers the cost of delivering a whole school assembly about sustainable food
- £150 will send a gardener to a school to run a food growing session
- £250 allows us to visit a school and help them sort out their school meal service
- £500 trains school governors about the importance of a good school food culture
- £1,000 will get a class of 30 children out onto a farm
Click the link below to donate via Paypal, credit or debit card to make an instant donation.